Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 11

Breakfast: Workout was intense today! I am incredibly sore from all the curtsy lunges I did yesterday. I basically have to waddle my thighs are so tight. So taking a barre class was not the smartest decision I've ever made. At one point, the instructor had to ask me if I was okay!!! Once I got to work (I was a hot mess), I had some sausage and sweet potato hash. Lunch: Baby spinach salad with rotisserie chicken, 2 eggs, peppers, carrots, figs, olives, and a splash of balsamic vinegar and olive oil. 1/2 a fuji apple.
Snack: I had some carrots after I walked home from work.

Dinner: Scallops sauteed in coconut oil and topped with truffle oil to finish. Roasted butternut squash (thank you whole foods for cutting this for me in advance) with coconut oil, cinnamon, and salt and pepper. Roasted brussels with balsamic, olive oil, mac nuts, and orange sections. Finished it off with some frozen mango.


I'm literally exhausted. I feel like a mac truck hit me. I think it might be seasonal allergies. They are definitely better than normal but they just make me drag. Plus I didn't sleep well. I gave in to the Zyrtec beast and took a nap and I'm feeling slightly more human. But food wise, feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment