Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 10

Breakfast: I had a kickbutt high intensity interval training this morning. Ran 3 miles and then lifted for about 45 minutes. My legs are feeling it. When I got to work, I fueled up on my favorite breakfast - sausage and sweet potato hash topped with one egg. Lunch: Had the same salad again (that grilled chicken was soooo good - I grilled on Friday and just topped salads with this chicken for lunch). Also had 1/2 an apple. Got to eat outside and catch some Vitamin D with a friend.
Dinner: Walked home 3 miles - beautiful day. Then had Well Fed's chicken pad thai. I prepped the ingredients on the weekend and made the sunshine sauce so I just threw it all together. I also had a ton of baby carrots while cooking. I ended my meal with a banana, raw cacoa, spinach, coconut milk smoothie, a bunch of coconut butter, and some coconut chips. I think I overdid it a little with the coconut. I notice when I eat a lot of it, I get a headache. I probably could have done with just one of those coconut products ;)


Can't believe its Day 10! I am 1/3 of the way through. Honestly, it feels more like a way of life than a "diet." I could really see this as being sustainable post Whole30. I am experiencing less and less thinking about food, and really feel more like I am "eating to live" rather than "living to eat." That being said, I do miss eating out, and I have elected to make everything this month to ensure I am following the Whole30 to a t. I also have found I really don't need the afternoon snack, and that walking home in the afternoon is a nice pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment